PROSCIUTTO-AND FONTINA PANINIFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- 1 ( 5.25oz ) package of Focaccia ( Italian flat-bread ) or 1 ( 8oz ) package Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust ( Such as Boboli ) shopping list
- 8 Slices prosciutto ( about 2oz ) shopping list
- ¼ cup ( 1oz ) shredded Fontina cheese shopping list
- 1 cup trimmed arugula or watercress shopping list
- 2 ( 1/8-inch-thick ) red onion slices, separated into rings shopping list
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 300º.
- 2)Slice each bread round in half horizontally. Divide prosciutto slices evenly between bottom halves of bread; top each bread half with fontina cheese, arugula, and red onion slices. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over sandwiches, and sprinkle with pepper; cover with top halves of bread. Wrap sandwiches tightly in aluminum foil; bake at 300º for 15 minutes.