Won Ton Wrapped Pork With Raspberry Dipping SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 4 teaspoons dry sherry shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into small pieces shopping list
- 12 ounce package won ton wrappers shopping list
- 2 cups peanut oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 12 ounces raspberry preserves shopping list
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine brown sugar, salt, garlic, sherry, cornstarch, vegetable oil and soy sauce.
- Mix pork with the marinade then cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Lay won ton wrappers in a single layer then place 1 piece of marinated pork in center of each.
- Dab a small amount of marinade on each of the corners.
- Fold won ton over pork by bringing each of the corners to center of square and overlapping.
- Heat oil in a large skillet until hot then cook won ton wrapped pork 2 minutes per side.
- For sauce blend preserves, mustard and teriyaki sauce then serve with won tons.