Teriyaki SauceFrom bubbles 8 years ago
How to make it
- In your saucepan stir constantly while adding 1 c of water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and bring to a boil.
- Take the cornstarch and dissolve it in a 1/4 c of cold water and add to the sauce.
- Consistantly stirring allow the sauce to thicken.
- If your not happy with the thickness of the sauce then add more water or soysauce.
People Who Like This Dish 64
The Cookbubbles Sacamento, CA
The Rating9 people
Nice & easy.... just the way i like it :)hethejoy in Drobeta Turnu-Severin loved it
Sounds great! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Used this one when I forgot to check if I had any before using Teriyaki as a marinade for steaks. This worked and tasted great.
Charliechaz6684 in Plainsboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!