Southwestern Style Beef And Mostaccioli PastaFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- ½ Box of mostaccioli pasta shopping list
- 1 Lb. sirloin beef sliced in 1-inch thin strips for stir-fry shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½ -inch strips shopping list
- 1( 4oz ) can of chopped green chiles shopping list
- ¾ cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. beef-flavored bouillon shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Cook Mostaccioli pasta as directed on package.
- 2)Stir-Fry over medium-high heat 1 Lb. Sirloin beef sliced thin strips, onion, chili powder and minced gaarlic in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray generously; cook until beef is lightly browned.
- 3)Add cut red bell pepper, chopped green chilies; cook and stir until peppers are tender.
- 4)Stir in the hot cooked Mostaccioli pasta, ¾ cup water, beef-flavored bouillon; heat through. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 220, Fat: 4g
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
5 from me!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it