Coconut MayonnaiseFrom coconutgirl 6 years ago
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Virgin coconut oil (melted if solid) shopping list
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put the eggs, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender.
- With the processor or blender running on low speed, start adding your oils very slowly. Start out with drops and then work up to about a 1/16-inch stream. It should take about two minutes to add the oil.
- Continue blending until there is no free standing oil.