Red Lobster Spicy Pineapple Glazed SalmonFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
- Spicy pineapple glaze Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 ea 8 oz can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2-1 Tsp cajun seasoning shopping list
- For theFish shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 ea 5-6 oz salmon fillets shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the Salmon in a 9X13
- baking dish sprayed with Nonstick Cooking Spray. Season the Salmon
- with Salt and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine all the Glaze ingredients and mix well.
- Generously top each piece of Salmon with a scoop of the Spicy
- Pineapple Glaze.
- Bake the Salmon for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes
- easily with a fork.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating13 people
love the easy part........I think I still have some salmon that I have to use up to make room for the new.so this will work well.nice postgrizzlybear in loved it
OK now I have Saturday nights dinner! I have never had this at Red Lobster (bad experience there years ago) but will definitely try their recipe that I will cook myself! Enough said on Red Lobster! Great post and a very high 5 to you!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds delicious!!! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it