Grilled Lemon Ginger ChickenFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, gluten-free to make this gf shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- ginger root, 2" piece, pelled and finely minced - approx. 2 T. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 12 pieces chicken breast tenderloins shopping list
How to make it
- Mix zest and lemon juice, soy sauce, thyme, oregano, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, pepper and olive oil. Blend. Marinate chicken at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill until done to your liking.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
This chicken is bursting with flavors! Will definitely have to try it, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
great flavors! ^5!a1patti in Salem loved it
Great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it