Navy Bean SaladFrom joe1155 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the vegetables the way you like. I like them finely diced.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Put them with the vegetables in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar with some salt and pepper and mix again. Add some parley. Put in the fridge for a while or serve immediately. It is great with barbeque.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating5 people
Thanks, that sounds so tasty and navy beans are high on my list of favorites. I saved it and give you 5 forks.
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
This sounds like a refreshing and delicious salad! Thanks for posting!juels in Clayton loved it
this sounds like a wonderful recipe...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!