Easy Tomato PuddingFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Season home made stewed or can stewed tomatoes to your liking. ( I like basil, garlic etc )
- Pour into mixing bowl.
- Crumble the biscuits or bread into tomatoes.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Dot top with butter or margarine.
- Bake 350F about 50 minutes or until tomatoes bubble around edges.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
I bet I would really like this!a1patti in Salem loved it
nothin better than homemade thanks bunches midgletmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
my Great Grandmother use to make a dish similiar to this one and It was one of my favorites..thank you.and five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Everyday Chefs68 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Quick And Easy26 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Brunch Bunch38 members