Fried RiceFrom mrsc543 4 years ago
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 small bunch scallions, sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped into medium size pieces shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Saute scallions, garlic and white onions slightly in 1 Tbs. oil and remove from pan.
- Saute rice in the rest of oil (add more oil if needed) until lightly brown.
- Add soup mix, water and soy sauce.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Add scallions and onions back to pan.
- Stir with fork to fluff.
- Add one egg.
- Stir and serve immediately.
- You can mix in duck sauce if you like a little sweetness in your rice. Add any additional veggies you might like or strips of cooked pork, chicken or shrimp to make it a complete dinner. Enjoy!