Baked Clam Balls RecipeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups coarsely crushed saltine crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick), melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Pour one can of clams, with its liquid, into a large bowl. Drain the other can of clams and add to the bowl along with the crushed saltines, sweet onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder, paprika, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper, and melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form clam mix into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. (At this stage, clam balls may be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking.) Bake clam balls about 15 minutes in preheated oven. Serve hot.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Another winner!!!terryr in Vallejo loved it
Great one! High 5 Peeta!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
A wonderful addition to my file. Thanks and saved, ^5victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!