Turkish Roasted Red Pepper With Garlic SauceFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place to red pepper on a non stick pan(or oven tray)
- roasted like 30 minutes on the stove if its oven bake 15 minutes..
- after wards place it a plastic bag for so u can peel the skins easer ..
- slice them in big chunks..arrange the roasted pepper on a service plate.
- whisk the sauce ingredients and pour all over them sprinkle some finely chopped parsley on top
- serve with any kind of fish ,meat or pasta as an appetizer or salad
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating7 people
delicious delicious!! out of this world!! thank you for posting . 55555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
What a topping for any dish! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Nice summer side dish. ThanksTerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!