Roasted Jalapeno Twice Baked PotatoesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 lbs potatoes (small Red or small Yukon Gold) shopping list
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tb butter shopping list
- 1/4 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 strips bacon,cooked (or bacon bits) shopping list
- 1/3 c grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 chopped scallions,green part only shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes until slightly soft,about 15 mins. Remove potatoes from boiling water and chill. cut into halves and scoop out as much flesh as possible,leaving enough skin to hold together.
- In small saucepan,warm butter,sour cream,salt and pepper,then pour contents over potatoes.
- Roast the jalapenos unti black on all sides,place in ziploc bad and allow to sweat for 10 mins. Scrape off black skins with the back edge of knife blade ans remove seeds and stem. Chop peppers and combine with potatoes and add the scallions.
- Mix well ans stuff into potato skins. Top each one with grated cheese,pieces of bacon and bake in oven at 325 degrees until warmed through (8-10 mins).
- For extra garnish,top with thinly shaved slices of fresh jalapeno.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Wow! I'm heading out to buy the potatoes!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
YUM!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Oh yeah!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it