Bow Tie Pasta With Oregano and EggplantFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup eggplant chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oregano chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 medium tomato diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- About 3 minutes before it has finished cooking add chopped eggplant.
- Remove from heat and drain completely then allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic then turn into a bowl.
- Toss in oregano and tomato then when pasta and eggplant have cooked toss with the marinade.
- Let cool to room temperature then chill slightly before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
also love this, great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Yum!! Great flavor combo! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I have eggplant and oregano fresh in the garden... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!