Peanut Butter Blossom CookiesFrom jay60411 7 years ago
- 8 oz pkg milk chocolate kisses shopping list
- 1/2 c shortening (butter flavored) shopping list
- 3/4 c peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- more granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended.
- Add 1/3 c sugar and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Cover tightly and chill for 4-8 hours in fridge.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press a chocolate piece into center of each cookie; cookie will crack slightly around edges.
- Let stand on cookie for 3-4 minutes, then remove from cookie to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 48 cookies.
- To freeze, shape dough into balls but do not roll in sugar. Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheets and freeze until firm. Pack into hard sided freezer container; label, and freeze up to 3 months. To bake, roll frozen dough into sugar, then bake as directed, adding 3-6 minutes to the baking time.
The Cookjay60411 Sauk Village, IL
The Rating7 people
I know that this would be a hit around my house.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Thanks for sharing.I'll be making this soon.ambus in Lahore loved it
These are so good - and very pretty as well. If you really like things rich, try a miniature peanut butter cup instead of the kiss....=) Thanks for posting! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!