lemon custard pieFrom momo_55grandma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven 350 degrees-put pie crust in 9 inch plate
- crimp edges
- Chill 5 minutes
- In large bowl combined sugar flour
- using whicks stir in 4 beaten eggs 1 at a time
- Stir in buttermilk and butter meltedand tsp. lemon zest untill blended
- place pie plate with crust on baking sheet fill with buttermilk mixture Bake 30 minutes untill center is set let cool completely serve
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating8 people
LOVE any kind of custard pie! Thanksa1patti in Salem loved it
Good one Momo! I love custard pie and this gives it a little zing!
Thanks for the post and high 5 to you.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds wonderful. I love anything with lemon! Thanks for sharing.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!