Cherylanns Strawberry Cream PieFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
- 1 9" deep-dish pie crust, baked and cooled shopping list
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 pints whole strawberries, stems removed and the large ones shopping list
- cut in half or quartered shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 scant cups currant jelly shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the currant jelly; cool
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, whip the cream; adding the sugar gradually. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread in the prepared pie crust.
- Completely cover the top of the pie with the strawberries. Pour the cooled jelly over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours. Garnish with more whipped cream, if desired.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating4 people
awsome recipe cant wait to try this one thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ooooo this sounds very yummy my friend love it
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Family Favorites140 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Theres A Light On In The Kitchen31 members
All Things Cheese76 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members