Oven Fried ChickenFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 (2-3 lb.) chicken,cut in pieces shopping list
- 1 c bread crumbs (I use half panko) shopping list
- 1 t sp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprila shopping list
- 1 c mayonnaise (I use less thinned with milk) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl,or bag,combine bread crumbs,garlic powder,salt,pepper thyme and paprika.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise and then shake in bread crumb mixture till well coated. Place on a rack in 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or till crispy and juices run clear.
- I bake at 375 for 45 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Sounds great, have you made it with the panko crumbs? 5 forkshenrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds good and oh so easy! Thanks so much!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds REALLY good! I hardly ever use 'regular' chicken anymore (just boneless skinless breasts) but this could make me fall off the chicken wagon! 5er for sure.justjakesmom in Everett loved it