Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese FrostingFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 3 cups peeled and shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups blueberries shopping list
- .................................................................................... shopping list
- lemon cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 3 Tbsp soft butter shopping list
- 3 oz soft cream cheese (I used reduced fat) shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon (2-3 tsp) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (approximately) shopping list
- Beat butter and cream cheese till smooth. Add powdered sugar, salt, zest, and enough lemon juice to make a spreadable consistency. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat zucchini, sugar, eggs, oil, and lemon extract.
- Sift together dry ingredients and stir in with lemon zest.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Pour into a well greased and floured Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 65 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in pan for 5-10 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack.
- Cool completely and frost with lemon cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
This sounds moist and delicious! Plus lemon creame cheese frosting, YUM!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Oh wow! I'm speechless! 5!!!!!!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
fabulous you know i love lemon too!!!! this is great!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it