Starbucks Walnut Banana BreadFrom copykat 5 years ago
- 1 3/4 C. flour (bread flour is best) shopping list
- 2/3 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 C. mashed ripe (this is usually 2 or 3 bananas) shopping list
- 1/3 C. margarine shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (divided into 2 (1/2 C.) portions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt), stir together to combine. In another medium size bowl combine margarine and sugar, with a mixer cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in mashed bananas and eggs, and mix well. Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mix until the flour is just mixed in, then add in the remaining flour and 1/2 cup walnuts, blend together until everything is mixed together. Do not overstir.
- Pour batter into a 8×4 inch loaf pan. Then top the batter with the remaining chopped walnuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire wrack.
The Cookcopykat Houston, TX
The Rating5 people
yumm-o thankshunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Love banana bread! Great post will try real soon!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
This was lovely. I made it as muffins (18 regular size) and used half whole wheat flour and half white flour; I also substituted artificial sweetener for a diabetic hubby. I note that there are no instructions for the MILK listed in the ingredients??...moreUKCynthiaT in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!