COCONUT CREAM PIEFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Beat eggs slightly, thirty seconds to one minute.
- Add sugar, vinegar, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined, about one minute.
- Add melted butter and beat until thoroughly combined, about two minutes.
- Add coconut and mix just until well distributed.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 30 to 35 minutes, until top is golden brown and filling is set.
- If pie appears to be browning too quickly, reduce oven to 325 degrees F and tent a piece of aluminum foil loosely over top.
- Hold pie at room temperature for serving. Serve with a dollop of whiped cream