30 Minute LasagnaFrom acemom 7 years ago
- marinara sauce (24-28 oz.) shopping list
- 3 C. water shopping list
- 8 oz. lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 lb. italian sausage (or ground meat of your choice, remove casings) shopping list
- 1 T. minced garlic shopping list
- 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese (+ some extra for topping) shopping list
- 1 T. chopped parsley (fresh or flakes) shopping list
- 1 C. cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce & water in large skillet. Cover & bring to a boil.
- While sauce is heating, wrap noodles in clean kitchen towel & break crosswise into quarters. Stir noodles into sauce. Cover, reduce heat & simmer 15 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- As noodles cook, break sausage into crumbles in a second skillet & cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Add garlic & cook 1 minute. Remove from heat & add sausage to noodles & sauce.
- Combine cheeses, parsley & pepper in a bowl. Scoop cheese mixture over noodles. Cover skillet & simmer gently 3-5 minutes or until cheese is heated through.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan when serving.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
The Rating5 people
Love this fast lasagna, sure beats the heck out of the one I make time wise! Great post!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Love it and I love the fact that it's a shorter version. High 5 for an all time fave.laadeedaa in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!