Ricotta Cheese BrowniesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 then line rectangular baking pan with foil and lightly grease foil.
- Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, cornstarch, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer until smooth.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package then spread 2/3 of brownie batter in prepared pan.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over cheese mixture.
- Cut through batter with knife several times to marbleize then bake 50 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into squares just before serving.