Baklava CupsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/2 c pistachios shopping list
- 1/2 c walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 c almonds shopping list
- 1 lemon ,zested shopping list
- 1/4 c plus 3 Tb sugar shopping list
- 2 Tb butter,melted shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 boxes mini filo shells,15 shells per box shopping list
- !/4 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 1/4 c honey shopping list
How to make it
- Special equipment: 2 (12c) mini cupcake tins,food processor. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pistachios,walnuts and almonds on baking sheet and toast in oven till golden and fragrant,about 8 mins. Let nuts coo slightly and add to food processor along with lemon zest,3Tbs sugar,butter,cinnamon,salt and vanilla and pulse to combine.
- Place mini filo shells in wells of the 2 cupcake tins. Add 1 ts nut mixture into each shell. Bake till filling is hot,about 10 mins
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan over med heat,add the water,1/4 c sugar and honey. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until reduced and slightly thickened,8 to 10 mins.
- Pour 1 tsp syrup into each cup and allow to soak in,then repeat with another tsp. Refrigerat at least 5 hours or overnight.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
5 forks!! Yummmmmmmmmmozsmom in Nepean loved it
Thank you, Plecare. these read scrumptiously, and lots less butter! On the "to do" list. 555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
yummy!!! five +peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it