Sausage BreadFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove sausage from casing and fry.
- Remove from pan and place in bowl to cool.
- Saute onion and garlic in pan drippings from sausage.
- Add onion and garlic to sausage.
- When everything is cooled, work in eggs and mix in cheese.
- Cut dough in half and roll out the long way.
- Put filling over dough and roll into a horseshoe shape.
- Brush top of dough with egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- When cooled, cut into slices.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating5 people
Nice for brunch or appetizer!a1patti in Salem loved it
wow! sounds soo good print try and save thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it