Peanut Butter Chip Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 12 ounces miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Garnish: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 then generously grease and lightly flour tube pan.
- In medium bowl combine cake mix, milk, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed for l minute scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Stir in miniature chips and pour into prepared pan then bake 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for l0 minutes then invert on wire rack and remove pan and cool completely.
- In small saucepan melt icing ingredients over low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Drizzle warm icing over top of cooled cake allowing some to drip down sides.
- Sprinkle peanuts over icing and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
sounds delicous thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Still loving those recipes u get from estatecuzpat in Sikeston loved it
wonderful post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!