German Gooey Butter CakeFrom rodeogirl73 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Bottom of cake:
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Mix well.
- Spread thick mixture into a greased or foil lined 10"x14" pan.
- Use a mixer to beat together 2 eggs, powdered sugar, and cream cheese.
- Pour topping over the bottom. Keep topping 1/4" or more away from edges of the pan so that the bottom will rise to form a border around the topping.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins.
- After baking, sprinkle with a little powdered sugar while still warm.