12/11/13 Reviews bookmark

• reviews 10 years ago
    4,049 recipes bookmarked by Reviews
    Rick's Panettone posted today
    (Another way for me to find the last thread bookmarked.)
    With all the hard work Lovebreezy is doing around here, I lose the most current thread easily. :-)
    Back to being me. :)
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    Wow, there sure is a lot of cookin' going on here!
    Flag
  • pointsevenout 10 years ago said:
    I remember Lillian (your predecessor in the IMI group) said there was a way to delete strings from the group. If so, Frankie, then you can go a long way in helping Lovebreezy with her project.
    Transcribe (cut and paste) the contents of the strings, with the author and subsequent chatter, that Lovebreezy has designated as #2's and 3's etc to the #1's, then delete the extra strings. It will go a long way in compacting the page count for the IMI group.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    I'm sure it would, pso, but I work 40 hours a week and have some things going on with my aging parents that I tackle in my off time. I won't even be home the next three Saturdays due to parental obligations. I wouldn't even begin to have the time to do it. I've asked Lovebreezy to let me know what she would like deleted. There is no way I could have taken on what LB is doing as it is. I will delete whatever anyone asks me to delete though.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Flag
    Didn't say it had to be done right NOW!
    At your leisure the info will be available in the beta review list string. And all alphabetized too.
    Or maybe you could give Lovebreezy the "second in command" job as administrator to the IMI group and she could whack off the duplicates, as she's doing such a bang up job at organizing the strings in the beta review list. And a possible successor to the throne if you need to abdicate.
    Flag
    I don't have the capabilities of making Lovebreezy a co-moderator. Only Lillian can do that.
    I will pm Lovebreezy about your request.
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    Sounds like Frankieanne has a lot on her plate, so to speak..she doesn't have time to do what you have asked of her.
    Flag
    Thanks, Marie. I don't. I had something else come up today that has added to what I already have going on.
    I have pm'd Lovebreezy about sharing the password with her to do what you have asked, pso. I asked her to come to this thread and see what you want done. I'll let you know what she says or maybe she will respond here.
    Flag
    I thought Lillian had fully ceded the job to you Frankie. Maybe something Lillian can do if you can contact her.
    Flag
    Lillian created the group so there are certain things that only she can do. She is the only one who can create sub-moderators, change the avatar and change the password. There may be more but those are the things I have noticed.
    Flag
    That might not be entirely true. Back when there was a rash of unexplained avatar changings going on by mischievous persons unspecified, I was able to change the avatar to the one you see now. That said, I don't remember whether it was before the latest software version update. So you may be correct in all things.
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Oh geeze, I’m flattered but…
    This is just something that I don’t want to touch. I’m anal and need to go on using my system and hopefully will get through this BETA posting without having to learn something new. I understand that it may be more efficient in the long run but what I’m doing will have to do for now if you please.
    FrankieAnn, you are fantastic and I appreciate all the time that you do spend on keeping this group alive.
    Flag
    OK. Well, nevermind!
    Flag
    Well,..................At the cost of having too many hands in the cookie jar, I will volunteer to do the job antecedently described if you will have me Frankie but only after I get all of my posts linked back and forth following Lovebreezy's beta postings. I do afterall have a quarter of the posts under my name.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →