2 by Keni :0)

• mommyluvs2cook 12 years ago
    Welcome To Da Bayou, Alfredo/saved

Delicious! We love crawfish so this was a perfect and different way to try it ;)

Spinach Alfredo Pizza

Absolutely one of the most flavorful pizzas I've ever had! A little work if your making your own sauce and dough, but it's SO worth it ;)
    Flag
  • frankieanne 12 years ago said:
    I've never had crawfish. Not sure if I can get it here or not. Great pictures, ml2c.
    Flag
  • keni 12 years ago said:
    Thank you, again! :) Ambitious way to approach the pizza, which is great! It could be a wonderful quickie dish, too, though, but using premade stuff... that's why I like it... it can be as easy or as complicated as you want.

And, your Bayou Alfredo looks just like ours did!

@Frankie...we LOVE crawfish... check your freezer section, near the shrimp for cooked crawfish meat. Here, even Wal Mart has it. I have a few recipes that call for it... the crawfish fondu is prolly my favorite. :)
    Flag
    Thanks, Keni. I'll look there. I've actually seen them in the butcher's fish section, but I don't think they were from the USA. I think that's why I passed on them. My sister says she loves crawfish, too, and she is in Oregon.
    Of course, even the frozen quail is from China. Geez.
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 12 years ago said:
    We have crawfish boils or go to them non-stop when they are in season! It's seriously one of thet best things I've put in my mouth! I actually got mine in Galveston (close to the water) like 2 months ago in bulk then froze, and that's what I used for this! If you have never had crawfish you have got to jump on a plane and come to my house and see what your missing out on!!
    Flag
    Wow, sounds like they are crawling all over the place down there! :) Are they wild or do they farm them?
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 12 years ago said:
    I'm not really sure actually! It was my first time down there to buy fresh seafood so I was a little overwhelmed by everything lol! I plan on making a trip again soon so I really need to ask them ;)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →