Spinach Alfredo PizzaFrom keni 5 years ago
- 2 12inch pizza crusts, homemade and shaped, or prepackaged shopping list
- 3T butter, melted shopping list
- fresh garlic or good granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 cups alfredo sauce, homemade or prepackaged shopping list
- 4oz goat cheese(sun dried tomato/basil, if possible:), softened shopping list
- about 1/2lb fresh spinach(whole is fine if using baby, torn into pieces, if not) shopping list
- 6oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced(red, preferred) shopping list
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1lb fresh mozarella cheese, sliced or grated shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken meat, cubed(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine melted butter with a lil fresh garlic, or granulated garlic.
- Brush over the bottom of pizza crusts.
- Prebake for a few minutes per recipe or package directions.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and goat cheese in small saucepan and heat, over medium, until melted and well combined. Stir often.
- Spread Alfredo mixture evenly over both crusts.
- Top with spinach leaves(don't be afraid to cover this in a thick layer...it will cook down :)
- Add sliced mushrooms and onion, bacon, then top with cheese.
- Brush a lil more garlic butter over the crust ring, if there's any left :)
- Bake at 400ish for about 7-9 minutes, or according to package/recipe directions for crust, until cooked through, hot, and cheese is melted. See Photo
- Let rest just a couple minutes before slicing to absorb a lil of the liquid that the mushrooms and spinach render.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
Omg! That looks amazing! This will probably be on my list soon!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I LOVED this! I made this for lunch today and it was awesome! Made my own alfredo http://allrecipes.com/recipe/alfredo-sauce-2/detail.aspx and my own pizza crust http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pizza-dough-ii/detail.aspx I had some chicken I threw on...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it