Saiyges Super Evil Oatmeal Cookies Of DoomFrom saiyge 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. clove shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels shopping list
- ****Substitutions! - You CAN!!!! replace -all- of the butter with an extra 1/2c. of applesauce -or- replace the applesauce with 1c. puree pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix, just the puree... the stuff without all the extra gunk added!) The cookies come out slightly more cakelike, and you may want to add a little more oats/flour. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in eggs and applesauce until blended.
- Mix in Cinnamon, Clove, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour until blended, then oats.
- When this is all mixed, add pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.
- GENTLY remove cookies from cookie sheets onto a rack and allow to cool for at -least- five minutes. I'm serious. I mean it. You let them cool! Arm yourself with a wooden spoon.... you might need to threaten family members, significant others, room mates and random innocent people just passing by who lose all sense of self control near these cookies.
- Don't say I didnt warn you.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksaiyge Somewhere, Over There
The Rating5 people
Love the applesauce instead of butter or oil! Can't wait to make these and love the name!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
The name caught my attention then the ingredients. They sound delicious! I would love to make a batch soon...but I'll need to watch you eat one first...lol
JWJmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!