Green Onion BurritosFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded longhorn cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 1 package green onion dip mix or Hidden Valley shopping list
- Ranch Mexican mix shopping list
- 1 small can pimientos shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion, season to taste. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with Pam.
- Put meat mixture and some longhorn cheese on each tortilla, roll and place in dish until all mixture is gone.
- Sauce: Mix soup, evaporated milk and Velveeta over med to low heat do not let scald. When cheese has melted, remove from heat and add pimientos, green chiles and green onion dip mix. Pour sauce over burritos. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Quick and easy. \0
hot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Looks really quick and easy to make.grumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
*licks the screen* wow these sound like my kinda burritos :)sweetipi in Brisbane loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!