Fresh Peach MuffinsFrom michellem 6 years ago
- fresh peach Muffins shopping list
- Makes 12 muffins shopping list
- Ingredients for muffins: shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, at room temperature shopping list
- 6 Tbsp whole milk, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 cup peaches, cut into 1/4-to 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling shopping list
- Ingredients for Cinnamon Sugar: shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Before You Start:
- Position a rack in the center of your oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with muffin papers (or butter and flour the cups or spray with nonstick vegetable cooking spray).
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt, and cinnamon. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Set both aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, and eggs until smooth-no lumps. Whisk in the heavy cream and milk until combined.
- 3. Add the zest to the flour mixture and with your hands, gently rub the mixture together, releasing the oils and breaking up the bits. Add the peaches and gently toss with your fingers to combine. Make a well in the center of the bowl. Pour the butter mixture in the center of the well and, using a rubber spatula, gently pull the flour mixture into the center of the well until just combined.
- 4. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup until full and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly golden and a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
5 forks!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
wonderul recipe and share!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Had to flag these - they look like they would melt in my mouth...delicious!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!