Garlic Lime Beef with Avocado SalsaFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice and zest of 1 lime shopping list
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice or cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Accent or other msg product shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound flank steak, cut against the grain into 1/2 inch strips shopping list
- 1 avocado, peeled. pitted and cubed shopping list
- 1 taplespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice and zest, vinegar, accent, soy sauce, garlic powder and black pepper.
- set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Add the steak to the bowl and toss to coat. set aside for 15 minutes.
- meanwhile, in a small bowl, gently toss together the avocado, cilantro, garlic and reserved 2 tablespoons of the lime marinade.
- mix well, then season with salt. set aside
- Heat grill to medium high and coat the racks with oil or cooking spray.
- Grill the steaks slices just until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes per side. Arrange the steak on a serving platter and serve topped with the avocado salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds great! Love steak and avacados.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Love this - flank is my favorite steak!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
med-rare for me and lime garlic beef and avocado?
Flagged, saved and a very high 5
The wine would be?victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!