Philly Cheese Steak PizzaFrom rebecc96052 4 years ago
- 1 package of store bought roast beef shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 package pre-made pizza dough shopping list
- 4 cups mozzeralla cheese. ( use move if you like) shopping list
- 6 slices of provolone cheese shopping list
- 1 green pepper ( optional ) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of roaster red pepper in oregano in a jar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of gralic shopping list
How to make it
- Take pre-made pizza dough set it out for 30-45 minutes
- pre-heat oven to 350
- while the dought is rising, cut up the roost beef into about 1 inch pieces. cut up green peppers if you like them in here.
- after everything is cut up, heat up your frying pan on the stove place butter, gralic, green peppers cook until peppers are a little softer.
- then place the roast beef, roosted red pepper juice, and oregano cook for about 8 mins just until the meat is a little darker in color.
- when everything is done cooking, let cool in the same pan for about 20 mins. just until is cool to the touch.
- roll out your pizza dough to the right size you need about 10 inches then place it on your pizza pan cover the pizza with mozzeralla then roost beef and top that off with provolone cheese.
- cook in the oven for about 25-30 mins. just until the cheese start it get a nice light brown color.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookrebecc96052 Okeechobee
The Rating7 people
This looks like asomething I'll be making really soon, like say this weekend after my trip to the grocery store. 5 forks!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
Great idea. Sounds delicious. Five forks!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it