Patrick Swayzes Ribs And RubFrom sandygalesmith 7 years ago
- 5 lbs pork ribs, cracked shopping list
- 2 quarts beer shopping list
- 2 cups cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp each: fresh ground black pepper, ground oregano, ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tbsp each: celery salt, brown sugar and chili powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp each: garlic powder and paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475F.Place the ribs in a large pot over high heat and cover with the beer, vingegar and just enough water to completly submerge the ribs.As soon as the water begins to boil, remove the pot from the heat, cover and set for 20 minutes.
- The rub; Mix the dry rub ingredients.Remove the ribs from the pot and rub well with the dry rub mixture.
- Place the ribs fat-side up in a foil lined and bake for 40 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking
- Reduce the heat to 350F. pour the grease from the pan, reserving 2 tablespoons and cover the ribs with hot sauce.Wrap well and bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating16 people
RIP Patrick!! You done good while here!
high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sounds delicious, and High Five!
Thanks for sharing :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
A great recipe, and sounds delicious. I'll miss Patric. I liked all his movies.
You got my 5.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it