Nutella Swirl PoundcakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease andd flour 9x5" loaf pan,tapping out excess flour.
- In glass measuring cup, lightly beat eggs with vaniila. In medium bowl,whisk 1-1/2 c flour with baking powder and salt.
- In large bowl,using hand-held mixer,beat butter and sugar at med-high speed until fluffy,about 3 mins.
- With mixer at med-low speed,gradually beat in the egg mixture till fully incorporated. Add flour mixture in 3 batches,beating at low speed between additions until just incorporated. Continue to beat 30 seconds longer.
- Spread one-third of the batter in prepared pan,then spread half the nutella on top. Repeat with another third of the batter and remaining Nutella. Top with remaining batter. Lightly swirl the Nutella into the batter with a butter knife. do not overmix.
- Bake the cake for about 1 hour and 15 mins,until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan 15 mins. Invert cake onto wire rack,turn right side up and let cool completely,about 2 hours. Cut cake into slices and serve.
- The cake can be kept in airtight container at room for up to 3 days.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating13 people
thanks Pieclare gotta try yhis one luv Nutella in stuff great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love Nutella. This has got to be rally good!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
lovely recipe for sure!midgelet in Eastern loved it