China TacoFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 dozen flour tortillas, small size shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 slice fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, finely diced shopping list
- 1 pound ground (or 1/2-inch diced) boneless pork 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chopped bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 cup chopped Chinese cabbage shopping list
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. course-ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in 320 degree oven about 15 minutes before serving. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet; add ginger slice and garlic to season the oils, until garlic browns. Discard ginger only from oil. Brown pork in seasoned oil, brain off excess fat. Add vegetables and stir fry them through. Season with salt and pepper. Each person spoons own portion of filling into middle of warm tortilla. Fold tortilla and eat like a taco. Makes 12.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Sounds interesting and good!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds good. You know me,will add some heat:).
\0 Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Wow this is fantastic!
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it