Patriotic Cream Cheese DessertFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and extracts until fluffy then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture into bowl and set aside 1 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Layer half of the remaining strawberries and blueberries over cream mixture.
- Top with another 1/3 of the cream mixture and the remaining berries.
- Spread remaining cream mixture over top then garnish with reserves berries.
- Store in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This would look good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Loving it!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
looks simple and not tones of ingredients, excellent post :)hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!