Potato Bacon CasseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/8 cup hot milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 4 strips bacon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes in salted water.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry the bacon until crisp and cut into small pieces.
- In 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, cook the onion and green pepper until tender.
- Place the potatoes, salt, pepper, butter and milk in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
- Begin beating at low speed and move up gradually to high speed, beating until the potatoes are fluffy.
- Add the eggs, cheese, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Bake in a buttered casserole at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating9 people
great flavor combo. thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love the combination of cheese, bacon and potatoes! Great casserole!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Oh, yeah! Comfort on your plate!! Gets a big 5 Forks from me!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Bacon Natures Candy75 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Pass The Potatoes103 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Easy Casseroles28 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Brunch Bunch38 members