Baked Pork Chops with potatoes and peppersFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 5 medium potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 2 green peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In baking pan, layer chops, potatoes mushrooms and peppers, ending with onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomato sauce, cheese and oregano.
- Pour oil over top.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees until tender, about 1 hour .
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating9 people
YUMMY!!! my kind of foodscuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD ..........thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it