Overnight Sour Cream CoffeecakeFrom myrna 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or til wooden pick comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating9 people
wow gotta kuv this one is a Keeper for sure thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds so good I bet it is difficult to wait 8 hours! I will give this a try. Five forks!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!