Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken and VegetablesFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chile-garlic sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti shopping list
- 1 bag fresh vegetable medley shopping list
How to make it
- Put a large pot of water on to boil for cooking pasta.
- Meanwhile, place chicken in a skillet or saucepan and add enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred into bite-size strips.
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, chile-garlic sauce and ginger in a large bowl.
- Cook pasta in the boiling water until not quite tender, about 1 minute less than specified in the package directions. Add vegetables and cook until the pasta and vegetables are just tender, 1 minute more. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Rinse the pasta and vegetables with cool water to refresh. Stir the reserved cooking liquid into the peanut sauce; add the pasta, vegetables and chicken; toss well to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- victoriaregina USA, VA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mrsc543 North Reading, MA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- hot_it_up Columbiana, AL
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- skunkbunnie Akron, OH
- atariq123 Rochester Hills, MI
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating9 people
Sound fine to me! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Where's My wok? \0
hot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Wow! Peanut butter sounds tempting must try this.
5 from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it