Maple Pork ChopsFrom lotsarecipes 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Place chops in a baking pan and cover with combination of seasonings.
- Bake for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- kingscoob 46385, IN
- imhungry Northern, OH
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- mmcsc420 Columbia, SC
- cuddlezxoxo Miami, FL
- yankeewhitebread St Augustine, FL
- bigred1951 Oshawa, CA
- lotsarecipes Sault Ste. Marie, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklotsarecipes Sault Ste. Marie, CA
The Rating3 people
Tried this one tonight and it is a definite hit!! The combination of flavours in the sauce it is cooked in is great!!ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
Scouts honor. I will try this recipe and my hubby will love me for it! (I too love maple syrup. It's expensive, but delicious.)
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
thanks another great post love chops this way thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!