Grilled Cheese CasseroleFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 2 cups 1/2-inch-cubed fully-cooked ham (about 10 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup panko or plain fine-dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- Nonstick spray coating shopping list
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled, if desired, and sliced 1/8-inch thick (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 medium roma tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese (6 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss together bread crumbs and butter in small bowl until combined; set crumb mixture aside.
- Lightly coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Toss together potato slices and flour in a large bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer half each of potatoes, ham, tomato and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese. Drizzle cream over top.
- Tightly cover baking dish with foil. Bake in heated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with crumb topping mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.