Hazelnut Cinnamon BrowniesFrom michellem 5 years ago
- hazelnut cinnamon Brownies shopping list
- Recipe from sugar plum shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (I used mini-chips), plus additional for sprinkling on top shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup nutella shopping list
- 2 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ teaspoon hazelnut extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely hazelnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an 8x8-inch square baking dish with foil; grease foil.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; whisk until combined.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate until melted. Beat together melted chocolate and granulated sugar, in a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on high speed, for about 2 minutes. Reduce mixer speed to medium and beat in Nutella, eggs, vanilla, and hazelnut extract. Beat until smooth and well combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually beat in flour mixture until just combined; scrape batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle batter with chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until set. Cool completely before lifting foil out of pan and slicing into bars.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
Yummy!m2googee in Tomball loved it
YUM! cinnamon...nutella...brownies...all my favourite things!! Thanks for sharing! :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
High 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!