Pumpkin Crunch CakeFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 2 cups pumpkin puree shopping list
- 12 ounces evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup butter melted shopping list
- 7 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Mix well and spread into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over top of pumpkin mixture and pat down.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans next and then drizzle melted butter over all.
- Bake for 1 hour then cool completely and spread whipping topping onto cake and refrigerate.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- mrsc543 North Reading, MA
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- amandarobs Fort Hood, TX
- lilredrytnghood Mercer Island, WA
- lexluv101 Lakeland, FL
- heididouth Upper Mills, CA
- lovebears Reynoldsburg, OH
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!