Forgotten ChickenFrom shirley2353 6 years ago
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken Breasts shopping list
- 1 Can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 Can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 Can French onion soup shopping list
- 1 Soup can of milk shopping list
- 2 Cups uncooked rice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 Cup Shredded Motzerella cheese shopping list
- 1 Cup Shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl mix all soups , milk, and cheeses well; set aside
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 2 Cups of uncooked rice to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the rice
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and rice
- Bake at 350 degrees. The first hour covered with aluminum foil; the 2nd hour uncovered. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top the last 15 minutes.
The Cookshirley2353 OH
The Rating11 people
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sounds very good, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
With a good taste like this it won't be forgotton for long lolhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!