Stuffed Cherry PeppersFrom doubled 7 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- cut tops off peppers, drain and seed
- fry beef and sausage, breaking up sausage
- put into bowl and add cream cheese. mix well
- stuff mixture into each pepper
- lay a 1/4 piece of bacon on top and insert toothpicks on each side (optional)
- bake for 30 minutes
- best part about these is that if you make enough of them they are just as delicious the next day.
The Cookdoubled Upstate, NY
The Rating8 people
Hey, this is excellent. I love it and it's not one of those long drawn out, too many ingredients, recipe. Thanks for posting and 5 forks.shazam in New York loved it
I think I would love upstate New York foods, the few I have seen up here just make me droll. Great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
great post... upstate NY foods.. oh yeah...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!