three cheese manicottiFrom rebecc96052 5 years ago
- 20 uncooked manicotti shells shopping list
- 2 ( 15 oz each ) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 egge, beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder' shopping list
- 2 teaspoons gralic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 ( 26 oz each ) jars or spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- cook manicotti shells, by following the directions on the box.
- in a large bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella, parmesan, egg, and seasonings
- spread 1 cup sauce into each of two ungreased baking dishes 13x9x2 inches.
- stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixure and arrange over sauce. top with remaining sauce.
- cover and bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes.
- uncover and top with remaining cheese and bake another 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and the manicotti is heated through